- In accordance with the Direct Selling Regulations 2000 (if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase) we guarantee to exchange it or provide a full refund, providing you contact us by e-mail at email@example.com within 7 working days, following the date you took receipt of the goods.
- We guarantee to refund monies paid (only) within 30 working days after our final agreement on the matter raised.
- Goods must be returned in full and in good condition at your own expense.
- Love Lucia’s Parties reserves the right to collect any non-returned goods and deduct the direct cost of retrieval from your refund.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Orders are delivered to mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail or one of our selected couriers.
- Addresses outside the UK mainland may incur additional postal charges – please contact us prior to placing your order and we will advise you of any additional charges.
- Postage and packing to mainland UK addresses will be charged and notified accordingly.
- If we cannot fulfill an order we shall contact you to make you aware of our difficulties and offer you alternative goods, amendment to your order or cancellation.
- Love Lucia’s Parties shall not be liable for delay or failure to deliver products promptly if such failure arises due to force majeure or by reason of any delays occasioned by strikes, riots, lockouts or other labour trouble, war, fire, accident, mechanical failure, non-availability to Love Lucia’s Parties of manufactured stock, parts, or materials; delay or failure of delivery of the products to Love Lucia’s Parties by manufacturer’s suppliers or other persons; government action, legislation or regulation of any kind; Act of God, or any circumstances whatsoever outside our reasonable control.
- Love Lucia’s Parties are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We collect information about you to allow us to process your order and to keep you informed about our products and services.
- We will never sell your personal information to any third parties.
- We will not contact you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes: Your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
- You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site.
- This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser.
- You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.
- The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Please note that small items are not suitable for very young children.
- Should there be any inflated or non inflated balloons, the hosts must ensure supervision at all times.
- We request that all pets and their respective items (toys, bedding etc.) are removed from the party areas of your venue prior to our arrival until we depart please.
- The Teddy Bear’s which are supplied at our Teddy Bear’s Making Party comply with all elements of the Toy (Safety) Regulations (2011). They have been laboratory tested, comply with EN71 parts 1, 2 and 3, and are suitable from birth.
- Love Lucia’s Parties are happy to provide bunting at your confirmed event which you may decorate as you wish, inside your venue.
- Face Painting: As the party host, it is your responsibility to ensure that you check if your guests have any skin allergies and that each child has permission from their parent or guardian to allow us to use face paint on their child in advance of the day. For further information in regards to the face paint products please visit: http://www.snazaroo.co.uk/information/faqs.aspx
Allergies: Love Lucia’s Parties only use professional, high quality face paints from Snazaroo. These are hypo-allergenic and contain anti-bacterial ingredients. If any person has a history of being allergic to cosmetic makeup, and still want to be painted, we must do a patch test before face painting is applied. This is a simple a dab of paint which is applied to the inside of the elbow and wait 20 minutes to see if there is any reaction.
Face Painting Under 3’s: Children under 2 years cannot be painted due to manufacturer’s guidelines. This is due to medical reasons – children under 2 do not have a fully developed immune system therefore, exposure to some products at an early age can create allergies in later life. Children under 3 years are painted at the face painter’s discretion – if the child appears unwilling to be painted, or cannot sit still then they will not be painted. This is to avoid distress and injury to the child.
Skin Conditions: Anyone who appears to have the following skin conditions will not be painted: Ringworm, Scabies, Conjunctivitis, Cold sores. These are all contagious conditions that can be passed on to other people, anyone who looks as if they are suffering from these conditions will not be painted. Open wounds, cuts, grazes etc. cannot be painted over – this is to avoid introducing bacteria to the wound which may then become infected. Eczema and psoriasis are not contagious, but can become irritated by being painted. Once the paint is on the skin, it dries out and draws moisture away from the skin. For people with normal skin this is not a problem, but people with dry, sensitive skin may have a reaction.
Paint removal: Face paint is water based makeup, you do not need special cleansers to remove it – just your normal soap and water. Some strong pigments may still be present after washing, so a second wash using a flannel may be required. Baby wipes should not be used as they contain alcohol and other astringent cleansers, which can dry out the face and cause reactions.
- Although we are careful in selecting the links that we display on our site, Love Lucia’s Parties are not responsible for any products and/or services provided through these links.
- The linked site’s terms and conditions will apply.
- The contract with Love Lucia’s Parties and the customer will come into affect when Love Lucia’s Parties accepts the order and receives payment as set out in the order form.
- The goods/services remain the property of Love Lucia’s Parties, until the customer takes delivery of their goods/services.
- The contents of this website are subject to and protected by: Copyright © 2016 Love Lucia’s Parties ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Trademarks: The Love Lucia’s Parties logo is owned exclusively by Sharon Park at Love Lucia’s Parties.
- All other trademarks, company names, logos or product names that are used within this website, are the property of their respective owners.
Loss or Damage in Transit
- Love Lucia’s responsibility for loss or damage of goods in transit will be limited to refunding or replacing the damaged goods only.
- The buyer shall be responsible for ensuring that any statutory, government or local authority regulations are complied with in relation to the use of any products purchased from Love Lucia’s Parties.